Effective Date: June 9th, 2023
1. Information Collection
We may collect various types of personal data when you visit our website or use our services, including but not limited to:
– Personal data you provide voluntarily when you contact us (e.g., name, email, phone number)
– Usage data about how you use our website, such as the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on our Website.
2. Use of Information
We may use the information collected to:
– Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for services.
– Provide, maintain, and improve our Website and services.
– Communicate with you about changes to our policies, terms, or any relevant updates.
– As we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We value your privacy and will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, except for the following circumstances:
– Service Providers: We may employ trusted third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, provide services on our behalf, perform service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Contact Us
Wellness Family Medicine
760 Cypress Ave #300,
Redding CA 96001
Phone: (530) 768-9490
Fax: (530) 653-2150